2 nov 2012

The eye of the tiger




ASOS jumper - Mango jeans - River Island boots - H&M necklace - Zara belt

My hair looks a bit weird on this pictures (blame the wind), but it's actually pretty cool in real life. Some might know I have a love-hate thing going on with my hair (don't we all?), but I absolutely LOVE it right now! I got my hair done at Clientology in Ghent. A blonde girl named Marijke cut it and she did a great job! She was the first hairdresser that really had the balls to cut a lot of volume out of my hair (volume problem over here!). For a girl that's never pleased with her hair, I'm actually quite happy with it now :-).

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you my little experience with my red boots. I wore them last Friday for the first time, to go to school. It was raining cats and dogs outside and I hurried my way inside to a common place where most of the students were waiting to go in class. Well you can probably sense what happened next :D. Wet soles in combination with a slippery floor isn't a match made in heaven, as I fell flat on my ass! Before I realized, I kissed that damn floor. But two seconds later I was already up and running like nothing happened (like a professional model on the runway :D), hoping nobody saw it. Ah well, I can laugh about it now. Luckily it didn't hurt that much (except for the bruise on the right cheek of my ass). I guess I was born clumsy :D.

Last but not least, a spontaneous photo of me riding my bicycle, on my way to the location of this shoot.

 

Enjoy the weekend!
xoxo

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Kei toffe botjes ^^ En jawadde, Clientology ! De hemel voor u haar zou k denken, en het ziet er echt geweldig uit =) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik zag meteen al op de eerste foto dat je haar er precies echt fab uitziet lately, zelfs met de wind, dus ik ben ook fan van de kapster! mooie foto's ook :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen