21 nov 2012

Case of the iPhone

20 minutes ago, I ordered my first iPhone ever. The black iPhone 4 8GB to be exact, the cheapest one on the market ;-). I always envied people with an iPhone for some reason, so I'm pretty excited that I'll be having one myself. Of course I had to buy a fashionable case for my new phone. While searching for one, I discovered that Urban Outfitters offers a lot of cool, orignal cases. So that's why I thought to myself, why not show my favourites out the bunch to you guys? HERE THEY ARE:


To get in the Christmas mood

  
RETROOO  
one for all them hipsters   



Last but not least, my all time favourite and the case that I bought:
all from Urban Outfitters
Although I don't have a thing for cats, I still find this a supercool iPhone case. 
So, what do you think of my list? Do you have an iPhone or do you fancy one?

Oh gee, it's midnight! Well, I'm off to bed!
Sweet dreams,
xoxo

5 opmerkingen:

  1. How does this works, can I fallow you?:-)
    Cause your blogs are really good for, me to learn english better... Xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. de kersthoes!!! :D en boehoehoe ik heb nog steeds geen iphoooone

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. zo leuke hoesjes! :) mss koop ik wel zo eentje ;)
    leuk blog heb je!
    xo Charlotte

    Aliceroxy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke selectie, maar degene die je gekozen hebt is sowieso de mooiste! mangelmoes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen