19 okt 2012

Beautiful burgundy

Pull & Bear



River Island (Chelsea Girl)

Pull & Bear
Zara
H&M (Divided)
Zara
River Island







Voici, all the burgundy things I fancy these days. I'm officially beaten by the burgundy bug. The same thing happened to me last year, but my love for this amazing colour might be even stronger now.

I already got the H&M faux fur cardigan and I'm planning to order the ab fab boots this weekend (they don't have my size in Antwerp - story of my life).

But I didn't show you the best yet, la crème de la crème (got 3 hours of French today and this is what you get). Meet the coat of my dreams:


Topshop

The boyfriend fit, the detachable faux fur collar, the cropped off sleeves, ...
I simply must have this coat! But I've never owned a Topshop item before (shame on me, I know), so I'm a bit clueless about the sizes. Does anybody have experience with the Topshop sizes? Thinking about ordering a size 10 (my usual size).

What are your favorite burgundy items?

Enjoy the weekend, folks!
xoxo




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohh die jas is idd heel mooi! Ik heb ook al eens een jas gekocht via de Topshop website, ik had ook een 10 genomen en hij past perfect :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oe, mooie jas!
    Ben vooral verliefd op de Pull&Bear trui met parels en de Zara jas, prachtig!

    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen