29 nov 2012

Electric blue x mustard yellow x rust

Only coat - Zara t-shirt - Pull & Bear skirt - Pieces snood - H&M beanie

This is the outfit I wore on Monday and Tuesday (yes, I wear my clothes 2 days) to go to school. I love every bit of my new coat: the bright colour, the boyfriend fit, the fabric, the buttons. EVERYTHING! The price makes it even better, since it was a sale bargain. 30 (!) euros instead of 80. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. I asked the saleslady if their was something wrong with it, but she assured me that I wasn't buying a pig in a poke. So I simply bought it and added a rust snood on top of it. There's no such thing as having too many scarfs/snoods to face these cold days. Mine is super cosy and warm, just how I like it!

Whoever said you can't wear bright colours when it's Winter, is completly loco to me. People should wear more colour. It initially brightens your day.

Do you wear a lot of colour in Winter or is black more your cup of tea? And what do think of my outfit?

Catch you on the flipside!
xoxo

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben het helemaal met je eens! Ik wilde heel graag een knalrode mantel, maar daar dachten de highstreet shops net iets anders over. Letterlijk nergens een te vinden onder de €120! Dan maar een donkergrijze, maar met leuke fel gekleurde sjaals kom je ook al een ein! ^^ x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooie jas!
    En jep; vooral voor winterjassen vind ik kleur belangrijk; de winter is al saai genoeg!

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen