15 okt 2012

Shine bright like a diamond


 

(I'm scared of a cow, hence the nervous/awkard smile)

Vero Moda jumper - Zara pants & belt - Mango boots - Pull & Bear scarf - H&M necklace

I know it's been a while, but I'm back WITH inspiration this time. I felt quite uninspired the last few weeks, thé number one reason for me not posting anything. Bad blogger, I know.
But my best friend is super enthusiastic about my blog, and she really encourages me to write more posts . Her being so excited and all, made me realize that my blog isn't that bad at all (thanks A.!). Plus doing a lot of shopping recently also helped ;-).

I'm totally into warm, cosy knitwear these days. I've already bought a lot of jumpers, such as this shiny jumper. All these sequins instantly make me shine. Not only literally, wearing sequins put me in a good mood! The skull scarf makes the look more tougher, so my jumper won't be too Christmas-ish ;-).

As the days are getting colder, what are your key items for this fall/winter?

Have a awesome week!
xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten