6 jan 2013

Lucky Thirteen

This is my first post of 2013. Hooray! A late happy new year to you, my friend! I wish you a year full of love, laughter, happiness and fun times. Cheers to an awesome 2013!

I don't really have a lot to say actually. Life is pretty dull at the moment, as my exams start on Wednesday. I'm not really nervous right now, but I probably will be on Tuesday night. Oh exams, how I love you! NOT :-p.

To all the students out there, good luck! Let's kick some ass!

Btw, this is the outfit I wore on New Year's Eve. I really love the print (skulls <3) and the shape of the dress. Everything is able to breathe, and that's how dresses should be in my book! :-)

Zara dress - Bershka belt - Michael Kors watch
Peace out!

follow me on Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten