27 dec 2012

Christmas prezzies

Hello folks! I hope you all had a merry Christmas together with your loved ones.
I spent mine with my dearest family. We drank some delicious champagne, ate a luxurious three-course dinner, opened up a gazillion of presents and laughed until we had tears in our eyes. No need to say that we had a blast! I'm actually quite sad it's over. I wish every day was filled with so much love, laughter... and presents :-).
My family spoilt me again and gave me some lovely presents.

LET'S HAVE A LOOK, SHALL WE?


YSL "18 Blue Majorelle", tested on my pinky

Mommy dearest gave me this gorgeous YSL nailpolish. I've never owned such an expensive nailpolish before! I always loved this particular colour, but found it too much money to spend on a nailpolish. Luckily, there are occassions like Christmas where you can just put that on your wishlist :-).

Hunkemöller bathrobe
I got this beautiful present from my brother, sister and brother-in-law. This will be my partner in crime on lazy Sundays, when I just crawl out of bed and watch TV in my PJ's all morning. GOD, I MISS THOSE DAYS.


Last but not least, a present from my parents! They clearly must think I smell a bit funky, since I already got a perfume for my birthday. JUST KIDDING.
Fresh scents is ma thing! This one smells like heaven to me. I still remember they played that commercial with Daphne Groeneveld non stop this summer. And I can see why, that commercial is amazing! The atmosphere, the model, that whistling tune (that is playing in my head atm). Très chic!

What did you get for Christmas? Happy holidays!

xoxo

1 opmerking: