13 sep 2012

Totes amaze!

Time flies when you're having fun! The last days, it has been rather quiet over here (sorry for that), I guess I was enjoying our little Indian summer a bit too much.

I've been looking for the perfect black tote bag for quite a while now. After spending an entire Sunday afternoon on every possible online shop with black tote bags, I was stuck with a dilemma. The Aldo bag or the Romwe one (got a thing for golden zippers, clearly). I didn't have a clue that the Romwe bag is actually quite popular in the blogosphere.

Anyhow, I chose the Aldo bag (better quality I think). I ordered it via ASOS on Sunday evening and got my package delivered on Thursday morning. You know it's a good day when you wake up, go downstairs and see your package right in front of you, that instantly makes my day. That feeling reminds me a bit of 'Sinterklaas' :D (aah, the good old days!).
 
H&M shirt - Mango top - Pull & Bear skirt - Aldo bag
 

 


I really love this bag. It's quite large, probably large enough to carry some books to school. When you unzip it, it's even larger. Some leopard is shining through the golden zippers (not always a big fan of leopard, but LOVE it in the details!). And it looks totes amaze with my new brogues ;-).

Zara shoes
xoxo

2 opmerkingen: